To celebrate the longer, lighter day we took the kids out on the lake to play after dinner last night. It was a beautiful evening!

Rylea is an awesome ice skater :)

Ned is figuring out the hockey skates and sticks and pucs... but he looks
so cool, which is really the important thing :)

Sam, watch out for that ice fishing hole!

I took this picture for Rod and Michelle. If you look carefully up in the trees, you can see your cabin. The lake looks a little different than when you were here in June!

Malachi on the pack-mule! It was super slippery so I was walking carefully. Wish you could come and play with us!
3 comments:
look at you with your 3 posts in one day:) love the pictures, miss you guys so very much! Hugs and kisses!
Yes, I can see the cabin in the woods. Very fond memories, and wish we could be there to experience the cold, the ice, and even the “break up” season. Can’t wait to see the new shop, too.
Am loving the posts, keep it up. You are insipiring me to get more on each week, too.
Lots of love, the Moyers!
Wow! I can't imagine playing on ice like that! How cool!
Post a Comment