I had this all ready to post and was trying to get rid of some extra space and ended up deleting two pictures and when I put them back on they were in different places... anyway, this is the best I could do second time around :)

Isaac and his axe with ice chips a flyin'

Last night we went up the lake to Tommy Creek and had a fun evening playing and having a picnic. It was a beautiful, warm day and this was a perfect place to play with a dry beach, snow, ice and even running water! Leo made each of the kids a little boat out of a stick and they raced them down the creek.

Rylea made her own pole-vaulting pole and was leaping across the creek. I was actually surprised how dry everyone stayed! I was expecting all the kids to be soaked before we left.

Kaiden sittin' on a log

There were these cool ice tunnels along the shoreline that the kids crawled through.


I can't even tell you how many times the kids had to go potty while we were there. Seriously, I lost track. I told Leo at one point, "Maybe we shouldn't picnic anymore until the kids are about 15!"

Malachi enjoyed the picnic too. He slept on the 4-wheeler for about an hour after we arrived and then ate a whole hotdog, chips, graham cracker and several small rocks.
3 comments:
My goodness your hands are full! I can only imagine taking off all those layers for the kids to go to the bathroom!
I know what it is like to delete the pictures. I am new at this blogging stuff and it takes me forever to post pictures!
miss you guys so much! wish i could be there t lay with my beautiful nieces and nephews! Hugs and kisses from Auntie Della!
Wow. That certainly does NOT look like Kijabe, Kenya! But the Lord moves in mysterious ways...and here's hoping he moves you guys out here some day!
Ryan
Post a Comment