Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Pray For Me!
This is just quick note to ask for some prayers for us tomorrow. It's no biggie, but I'm subbing (last minute) for the elementary teacher here, have to get all of us fed, dressed and out the door by 8:00 a.m. and I'm coming down with a sore throat on top of everything else! I'm sure it'll all work out, but I appreciate your prayers and will even try to take the camera with me to get a picture of the class :) I may be subbing Friday, as well and then I'm supposed to proctor this big exam for a couple of the teachers Saturday morning, starting at 7:00 a.m., which is completely ridiculous. I guess I'm getting my whole year's worth of paid work in this one week. I'll let you know how it goes once we've survived the next few days. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! Have fun. I would hate the Sat. job. 7 am? That's crazy!
Post a Comment