On Saturday we got out some Christmas decorations. Here are three of our little elves.
Below is my Amani Nativity set, which is one of my favorite souvenirs from Kenya!
Here are the kid's stockings... again, from Kenya (except for poor Malachi's- we still need to get him an African stocking!). Nearly all of my Christmas stuff is from Kenya and I love it! We haven't gotten our tree yet. We'll probably do that in a week or so. Last year we got it early and by Christmas, it was pathetic. Maybe I'll have to put a picture on here of it cuz it was so funny! It would shower brown needles whenever anyone even walked near it!

2 comments:
What a great perspective on Christmas decorations coming down. That's not my favorite part but it is true that it opens everything up again!
yay for Christmas! I love that nativity set, I got that one too when I was with you in Kenya!
Post a Comment