Journey to Africa


Friday, February 29, 2008

Preschool

Our mornings are busy, busy! As I'm sure yours are too. We try to eat breakfast by 7:30 and get the first shift of kids out the door by just after 8:00. The next shift is preschool and it starts at 9:00. So, we're rushing around making sure everyone is fed and dressed and has a fairly clean face :) At about 8:35, is when I yell, "Preschoolers, go get dressed!" Thus begins the frenzy of getting into snowpants, coats, boots, hats, gloves and facemasks, if it's cold outside. This morning was a balmy 7 degrees above zero, so it wasn't too bad!
Isaac is learning to zip his own coat!!! Yea :)


Nezzie can pretty much dress herself. Malachi is waiting his turn to be bundled up.

Here we are with our "schoolbus" picking up my niece, Zoe. My sister, Sonnet, took this picture. She is a supporter of my blogging, but thinks I'm silly :)


School at last! For those of you who haven't been here, this is the preschool, grade school and high school! I'm proud to say I was the Class of 1993!!!


Here's the preschool class with the best preschool teacher in the world, who also happens to be their Aunt Lelya :) Lelya brings the kids home after school at 11:30. They love school and so do I!!!

2 comments:

Cissie said...

Hey menda! I am so glad to see you blogging. I just started a few weeks ago. Donna, Roy's wife, is a blogging fanantic so i finally jumped on the bandwagon. Wow, getting the kids ready for school menda...crazy! Reading your blog is a great birth control for corey and me right now! I look forward to keeping in touch now! tell everyone hello for me.

Donna said...

For a second there I thought you were doing "A Day in the Life of Menda" post! I would LOVE to see that! Thanks for sharing your morning pictures. I think it's hard getting out of the house with 2 kids. I don't see how you do it!!!
Tell Sonnet to get a blog!!