Yesterday, February 28th, was Leo's 39th birthday! We had George over for dinner and watched home videos from Kenya and some video of snow-machine trips up Holy Mountain a long time ago! Every Sunday at church they have people come forward who are celebrating their birthdays that week. On Sunday Leo went up, along with about 5 of our children- no one else was actually celebrating a birthday, they just went with him. I guess they don't mind being in front of a crowd :) I did find out today though, that Isaac told everyone at preschool that it was actually his birthday yesterday. He keeps saying, "My birthday is never going to come." May is right around the corner, Isaac!!!
1 comment:
I feel the same way about my birthday as little Isaac! may is such a long way away! about your blog question ill just call you and try to explain cause i dont quite get what you want- love you guys!
Post a Comment