Journey to Africa


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Foxy Lady



OK, so I honestly don't know if our friend is a lady or a gentleman... but we are enjoying our visitor anyway! This little fox comes into our yard every day. I have even found it ON our porch! The kids love feeding it and seeing it play outside. Ned took these pictures!
Malachi and I went to town for a quick, 24 hour trip. We went in Sunday afternoon and came home Monday. He had a visit with Polly, which went really well and then on Monday morning he had an ultrasound on his head, to make sure there was not a bunch of extra fluid there. The results were good and the conclusion is just that he has a big head :)
Leo held the fort down at home and the kids had a blast with him. They always cook something with Jimmy Dean sausage when I'm gone and enjoy "Papa time". They actually got all the wood cut and stacked while I was away! Now, I'm just catching up with housework. It usually takes a couple of days to settle back into our usual state of squalor, as opposed to how the house is when I'm gone. I'll let you interpret that as you will :) Being gone, even for a short time, makes me glad to come home and thankful for the family God has blessed us with!

2 comments:

Chandelle Cotter said...

you should put new pictures on everyday so i can see my nieces and nephews... the fox is cool too i suppose:) love ya!

Donna said...

If I saw that thing in my yard, I'd freak out! It is pretty though. Thanks for the pictures! I'm jealous of all the snow you have there:(