Journey to Africa


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Special Birthday Cake

Last year my Uncle Lonny and Aunt Kristy made all of the kids giant birthday cookies. This year, they've been making these wonderful, "magical" birthday cakes! Here is the one they sent out for Nezzie and Samuel last week. It was a jungle cake, complete with a bunch of fun jungle animals, some swimming, some in caves, some eating...
The kids had so much fun exploring their little jungle. They would shout, "I found a waterfall!" "Look at the lion in the cave!" It was so much fun. What a special gift for our kids (and for me- I haven't had to make a birthday cake for almost two years now!!!!). Thanks Uncle and Auntie!

2 comments:

Chandelle Cotter said...

How fun! Kiss those kidos for me!

Ronda said...

Awesome cakes!! I want to order one. I wonder what they would come up with for Stan's BD cake?