Journey to Africa


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Picnic Across the Lake

This past week we've had the joy of having our sister-in-law, Terri, and her three kids visit us from Spokane. We had a wonderful time with them and wanted to share some photos. I cannot take credit for the pictures, as Terri took most of them! Sunday after church we packed lunch and all climbed in to the boat to head across the lake for a picnic.
I can't believe I'm out of s'more fixings, but we survived with melted candy bars instead! After lunch we started hiking down the beach, but it wasn't long until the children (and Leo) were climbing the cliffs to get to the top of the ridge. I didn't think it was a good idea, but everyone made it safely with minimal injuries. Leo said they'll have to go back next time with ropes (and leave "Mother Killjoy" at home- that'd be me!). I agreed!

The fall colors are beautiful right now.


All the Fowler cousins :)





Andy, Terri, Katie and Joe... what a lovely afternoon! We came home and Leo lit the steam bath, so after dinner he took the boys out and then Terri and I took the girls out. What a great ending to a fun day!

No comments: