Journey to Africa


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Table for Ten

We have been outgrowing our house lately. As the kids get bigger, the house seems to keep getting smaller and smaller... one of our main problems has been seating at mealtimes. I think it has been a couple of years since we've all been able to sit comfortably around our table. This past weekend, Leo built a long bench for the kitchen side of the table and a short one to go at the end by the wall. Here's a picture of it, brand new on Monday morning. Try not to notice the filthy window in the background :)
And here's the crew on Monday morning. We were cracking up at how everyone wanted to sit on the new benches. Kaiden was smart and had tons of room to himself! Last night we all ten sat down for dinner and actually had enough room. I even got to sit! It was wonderful! I'm so thankful for my handy man and for our new benches.

No comments: