Journey to Africa


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Falls Hike

Sunday after lunch our family hiked to the Falls. It ended up being lots of fun with Jeremiah and Allison, the Voran family, my mom and Charis and a couple of extra kids! Malachi hiked a little ways before Uncle Carlon picked him up and gave him a ride on his shoulders.

Miss Allison and Malachi, acting like a stinker!
Ned, Jeremiah and Rylea


Carlon and Brandey were sweet to celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary with all of us!



My mom and Lizzy Lou


Rylea with her buddy, Erin



Leo took the kids to the upper falls, while Malachi and I watched (in terror) from below. I could hardly look as I could just imagine one of the children falling over the edge, but... they didn't :)


The Whole Fowler Crew



Isaac and his papa. The kids passed out on the living room floor when we got home. What a fun afternoon, enjoying God's creation!







2 comments:

Ronda said...

I totally loved seeing all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Wish we could've joined you on that hike too. Ned didn't wear his boots this time, did he? :-)

jane said...

I am tired from thinking of that hike.....I don't know why but that trip tires me out too! I with your kids....a nap on the floor sounds good to me! See you in a few days......