Journey to Africa


Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Fun

Last weekend the kids performed "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" at school. People came from far and near to see it! Our good friends, The Brendemuhls, came up from Nondalton to watch the play and then spent the night Saturday with us. Here's the trailer full of kids on our way to church Sunday morning! If any of you don't know Paul and Susan, they have also got 8 children, with one more scheduled to arrive in August! We always thoroughly enjoy our time together and then the house seems so quiet and empty when they leave :)
This is the only picture I actually took the night of the play, but I have been promised copies of photos from my sister and sister-in-law. So here is just a preview of what is to come:


Rylea was in the queen's army and played her part very well!

2 comments:

Chandelle Cotter said...

mom said they were all awesome:) so cute!

Donna said...

Wow! That must have been a noisy house full of kids!!! I bet it was fun, though. I love the mother's day picture, too:)