Journey to Africa


Friday, May 9, 2008

Camp Registration and PBS

I just have to tell you a couple of the cute things the kids have said or done the last couple of weeks.

Ned was so excited to get his registration for camp last week in the mail! He wanted to fill it out by himself (in cursive, no less)! There was a line that asked for the names of parents or guardians. So he wrote, "Leo and Menda". The next line said "Relationship to Camper" and he wrote "Very good"!!!! I had to make a copy of it to keep in my keepsake file :) I'm so glad he feels that our relationship is very good too!

A couple of days ago Mister Rogers was on the tv and the kids were kinda going in and out of the room as they were playing. On this episode, Mr. Rogers was visiting the fire station and a paramedic was showing him how they take care of people and had Mr. Rogers on a backboard and was putting the head supports on him... Isaac walked in and glanced at the tv and in his monotone voice said, "Hey Kaiden, they're killing Mr. Rogers." Like it was no big deal, but Kaiden may want to come and check it out. Leo and I have laughed and laughed about it. It kinda gets funnier the more you think about it!

I hope you are having a great day and find something to smile about :)

3 comments:

Chandelle Cotter said...

ok that is some of the cutest stuff ever said! I love it!!!

Donna said...

I love the Mr. Roger's story! I used to watch him faithfully when I was little. You need to write that down so you don't forget it!!

Cissie said...

How precious! I love that Ned wanted to write in Cursive