Today was our first official picnic at the beach, complete with swimsuits and all (well, for the children!)

Sonnet and Andy and their crew met us there. Dennis and Alison came down for a bit with their niece and nephew too :)

Ned was very excited to finally get his new croc boots in the mail today! His siblings have all had theirs for a month.

It must be rather difficult to bite an apple when you have no front teeth.

These silly trunks just won't stay up, but it's such a cute little bum, I don't mind too much :) Sam doesn't seem to either.

We were at the beach for about 2 1/2 hours. The kids did "swim" but were frozen afterwards. When we got home I put on a movie for them and within minutes, 6 out of 8 were sound asleep! I love summer!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment