Journey to Africa


Monday, September 1, 2008

New Do

A couple of weeks ago when I was in town, I got my hair "done". Can you tell what's different?!
It has actually gotten quite a bit lighter and I really like it- it's just something different :) I've had a range of comments from "Why did you do that to your hair?!" to "I think it looks great!" I assured my granny that I still have red hair, you just can't see it so much right now. The best part about me dying my hair is the smile it put on Leo's face. Every time he saw me for the first three days, he would start laughing out loud!!! Making Leo smile is one of my main goals in life- it's nice to now have a sure-fire way to do it :)

5 comments:

Chandelle Cotter said...

I love it! Its really cute! did you say its lighter? It looks really dark its very pretty! iss you sister!

the moyer family said...

love it, love it! gotta also love it when we make our men smile. something about that just “works”, eh?!!

Donna said...

You look beautiful! I love the new do:)

Cissie said...

Love it! I want a new do so badly!

Benafamily said...

The color looks great!! It's always fun to try something new with our hair. I know I'm ready for a change!

Love ya!