I was expecting 40-50 people for dessert, but right before the party Sam threw up all over in my mom's toy box, so after I called around and let people know, for some reason, not quite so many showed up :) He seemed to feel totally fine after that and enjoyed his cake and ice cream.Sunday, August 24, 2008
Happy Birthdays
Samuel will be 3 years old on the 25th and Nezzie will be 5 on the 26th, so we had a party for them Friday night.
I was expecting 40-50 people for dessert, but right before the party Sam threw up all over in my mom's toy box, so after I called around and let people know, for some reason, not quite so many showed up :) He seemed to feel totally fine after that and enjoyed his cake and ice cream.
I was expecting 40-50 people for dessert, but right before the party Sam threw up all over in my mom's toy box, so after I called around and let people know, for some reason, not quite so many showed up :) He seemed to feel totally fine after that and enjoyed his cake and ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment