Journey to Africa


Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ready for Company

Last week we had some friends come and visit. We knew the Salters when we lived in Kenya. They've moved back to the states and were in Alaska doing a youth group mission trip and came out to see us for a few days. We had such a wonderful time with them! They're an awesome family and we're so glad for the great visit. Of course, I didn't take any pictures while they were here (lame!), so I'm hoping for copies of some of theirs when they get home. Anyway, in preparation for their arrival, all the kids helped with chores. Here is Malachi "loading" the dishwasher!
Sam and Isaac washed windows.

Nezzie dusted.


Rylea and Ali were supposed to be cleaning the girls room...




but I think Charis actually did most of the work!




Kaiden and Ned are practicing their snorkeling skills as they clean up the entry way.




And Samuel is worn out from all the chores! He fell asleep reading the Victoria Lonely Planet book, on his favorite bed- the living room couch.






No comments: