Leo has a really bad cold and most of the kids have one too, so we spent this weekend at home, just doing random things! First on the list was Malachi's first hair cut. As you can see, he had the old man hair-do going on with super long sides and pretty much bald everywhere else. I thought he might freak out with the clippers but he did just fine.

After the hair cut and bath and cozy jammies, he was a happy little man :)

Samuel loves his snow-machine and has to sleep with it every night. No matter how many more babies God gives us, Sam will always be my baby.

Since we didn't go to church on Sunday, I wondered what I was going to do with my day. I decided to make doughnuts for the first time. The kids helped me and they turned out really well!

The kids really enjoyed eating them too :)

Over the weekend we watched movies, played games and read books... all in all, a very good weekend!
4 comments:
Yum! Those doughnuts looks good. They look like you bought them from Krispy Kreme! I'm glad you had a nice relaxing weekend at home. Sometimes those are needed:)
homemade doughnuts?!? wow, go menda! It amazes me that you live in the bush of alaska and have all the ingredients in your pantry to make random dishes, and if i want to make something, i never have it in my pantry. How do you do it?
Costco!!!!
yummy! looks scrumptious! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment