Saturday, October 9, 2010
Purpose Baby Home
As I've uploaded photos for this post, all that is appearing on my screen is a bunch of letters and symbols, making it impossible for me to comment under each picture, so... I will just tell you that ever since we arrived I've been asking people if there is a baby home in Entebbe. Most people I've asked told me that they didn't know of one. Then a few weeks ago my friend Kelly, found out from her friend, Ivan, that there is indeed a baby home here and we went to visit! The first time we went our whole family joined in the fun. The home is only about a year and a half old and is called Purpose Baby Home. It was started and is run by two amazing Ugandan ladies, Remi and Barbara. They currently have 19 children, from one month old to four years. The second time we visited, we met a couple from the U.S. who had just arrived to take their little girl home to adopt her! I've gone back twice since our first visit, each time taking two or three of our kids with me. These precious little ones are well-cared for and love to be snuggled and played with. We are thankful to have the opportunity to pour some love into these little lives.
.JPG)

.JPG)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment