Snakes Past Snaktime
By Isaac Reid Fowler, Age 6
Jack and Annie were so hungrey they thot they cold go for a walk in the woods and look for acorns to eat. Allofasudden they lookd up they saw a rope hanging from a coconut tree. They thot they cold tak a look what was up there in the tree house. Then Annie ran as quickly as she cold and Jack came running up behind then annie stardid to clim up the rope then they were both at the top then annie picked up a book that sade snakes of Africa. Then annie said I wish we were in Africa. Olusadin the tree house started to spin uround then it stoped then there were lots of trees then they new that they were in the jungle then they saw a green momba in a tree then they saw a pythion was slisering up the tree. Then they were so scard and they didind no wat to do then a bird came to the rescu then the tree went in sercoles. They went throu the woods then they were home.
4 comments:
Awwwww Menda that is so cute!!!:) I miss you guys lots. Tell the kids hi for me and tell Sammy that his story is the best!:) Love ya! ~Rebekah Straw
Olusadin!? HILARIOUS! Tell Isaac great story! Just checking in for a baby home blog. How'd it go? Were you able to visit? Aletha
That's a great story Isaac. Write more!!!
Dear Isaac. You don't even know me, but I've been praying for you and your family for quite awhile. I love your story. You have a great imagination. I hope you write more stories ... maybe even some about something else than snakes because I HATE SNAKES!
Post a Comment