OK, I'm finally getting my pictures from San Francisco blogged!

We went to the Cheesecake Factory our first day there. Mom was nibbling on Israel, who was the sweetest little morsel in the restaurant :)

I am proud to say I was the first person to feed him whipped cream. He LOVED it. He just had a hard time eating his veggies later that night :)

I LOVE WHIPPED CREAM!!!!

Della and Sonnet at Lovejoy's Tea Room. We felt like royalty.

Wicked was sweet!

Della, Mom and I outside the Orpheum Theater after the show. You'd think there'd be taxis lining up when the performance got out, but no... we had to walk for blocks in the rain in high heels no less. Oh well. It was all worth it!

Our flight was delayed leaving SF, so we watched a movie on the laptop while we waited. What a fun trip!
1 comment:
fun pictures- miss you guys lots!
Post a Comment