Journey to Africa


Friday, June 26, 2009

Northern California...

I've got tons of photos to post for this part of our trip, so I'll do it bit by bit as I can get them uploaded. We were in California for just over a week, visiting my sister, Chandelle and her husband, Jacob. Our friends, the Ericksons, came and visited over the weekend. It was so good to see them! The first night, they came and hung out with us in our trailer at the RV park where we stayed. Here's a picture of all 12 kids on our bed watching a movie :)
Chandelle works at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We spend two fun-filled days there. The kids got to feed the giraffes!


On our drive back to Oregon, we stopped at the coast and I cooked dinner in the trailer while Leo and the kids played in the surf. It was cold but fun!


We loved our drive through the Redwood Forest. Here are the kids around one of the trees.


1 comment:

rod and michelle said...

Its great to look at all the pix, keep em coming! The trip looks like it was an incredible adventure. We’re looking forward to ours! <>< Michelle